Staying Home Saves Lives
You can help stop the spread of the virus
• Distancing slows the spread of COVID-19
• The virus spreads mainly through coughs and sneezes
• You’ll help protect essential resources for the sickest patients
Common Prevention Tips
* Help stop the spread of COVID-19
* Listen for instructions from your local government about staying home.
* Keep a safe distance from others.
* Clean hands often and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home.
* Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
* Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow or tissue.
* Exercise, eat healthy and get 6 to 8 hours of sleep when possible.
* Call friends and family to hear a familiar voice.
* Make a video call to feel close when you're not together.
* Find ways to relax and do healthy activities that you enjoy. Anyone can feel stress and anxiety.
* Set goals and plan a daily routine. Plan when to wake up, what to eat and when to sleep.